Julia’s mother, Karen, made the best banana bread. Break this moist and sweet bread with those you love the most.
1/2 cups butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
3 small or 2 large bananas
1/2 tsp. salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 package chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Mix sour cream and baking soda together in a separate bowl, letting it stand until foamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to above mixtures and mix well.
- Place into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake 50-60 minutes at 350°F until toothpick inserted in to the loaf comes out clean.